Sunday, August 8, 2010

Prepping for the school year has been a family affair. While Jimmy and I were in Hawaii we watched that show "The Messiest House in America".
So... we're trying to make sure we don't fall into the trap of "I might use this someday...". We seriously purged three of our rooms, and I'm working on the rest this week.


We've had four truckloads of garbage, and now have a store room full of stuff for the garage sale. I'm starting to feel really good about the house, but I'm tired of sorting!! How on earth did we get so much stuff?? Somehow I was able to hole it all away so that it didn't seem overwhelming to me unless something else came into the house.
We got Camryn's school books today, but still waiting on Aden's books to get here. We (even the kids!) are excited to get started!




If we don't kill each other first!!

No comments:

Post a Comment